151 FRAME SEALANT WHITE 310ML
Suitable for all uPVC, wood and metal door & window frames, the 151 Frame Sealant in White is a permanent, flexible solution that can be painted over.
- Permanent & Fast Drying
- Fits all Standard Cartridge Guns
Ideal for an array of door and window frames in the bathroom, kitchen and around the home, the 151 Frame Sealant is based on a high performance acrylic polymer.
- Before applying 151 White Frame Sealant, ensure surfaces are clean, dry, dust-free and grease-free.
- Once you're ready to apply, remove the nozzle and cut the cartridge tip. Make sure you don't damage the thread.
- Attach the nozzle and cut according to bead size required. The size should be slightly bigger than the gap which needs to be filled. Wide or deep gaps should be filled with foam rubber or paper prior to the application of 151 White Frame Sealant.
- Cut nozzle at 45 degree to achieve smooth finishes.
- With a standard cartridge gun, apply 151 White Frame Sealant by pressing the puncher. You can smooth the solution with a wetted finger or spatula within 14 minutes of application.
- Remove any excess sealant with a damp cloth.
- Any tools should be cleaned immediately after use with water.
- For a full cure, allow 48 hours. Drying time may be significantly longer in damp or wet conditions.
Founded in 1997, 151 produces high quality ranges of household, DIY, art & craft, gardening and automotive products for competitive prices. With over 1,500 items, these innovative and useful 151...
Code: 10022APack Qty: 12